Holiday Plan

Plan for the next holiday


Hafiz   : “Hello Irgi! How are you?”

Irgi       : “Im fine, thanks. How about you?”

Hafiz   : “I’m fine too. What are you going to do on the next holiday?”

Irgi      : “I am going to Malang next holiday.”

Hafiz   : “Why you are going to Malang?”

Irgi      : “I want to go to Bromo Mountain and do some offroad with my friend,using
             Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40.”

Hafiz   : “ When will you go to Malang?”

Irgi      : “ I’m going to Malang on 17th December.”

Hafiz   : “ How do you go there?, and who will accompany you?”

Irgi      : “I will go there with my parents by Turangga Train.”

Hafiz   : “ Wow,such an interesting plan,Irgi!. hope you have a great holiday.!"

Irgi      : " Thanks!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena : Parhelion/sundogs

Short Fable Story : Rox the Fox

My Dreams, My Goals, My Future