My Dreams, My Goals, My Future

My Dreams, My Goals, My Future



My name is Hafiz Rifanda Yozarno, people around me call me Hafiz. I am 16 years old now (March 2019). I don't have any brother and I don't have any sister. That's right, I am the only one child in my family.

Like a coin that has two sides, everyone has strength and weakness. If I had to judge myself, my strength is neat and want everything to be done perfectly. I also have weakness, my weakness is sometimes I like to delaying my works.

In my leisure time, I usually do my homework first, if there is any homework to do. If I don't have homework to do, sometimes I use that time to study, but usually I do my hobby to fill my leisure time. When I was in junior high school, my hobby Is drawing car or motorcycle picture. But now, in senior high school, my hobby is editing and designing car and motorcycle picture with computer (people usually call it digimods/ digital modification). I like editing and desingning using computer because it's more precision rather than using hands.

I have never won an award from digital modification competition, but my design has been published more than 3 times in Otomotif weekly tabloid, once in Jip monthly magazine, and more than 2 times in GridOto website. I hope i can win a digital modification competition one day.

When in junior high school, i got one award in academic but none in non-academic. I won third place on West Java Province "Kihajar Quiz" which has been held by Kemdikbud and Pustekkom.

I like to designing car and i have an interest on automotive world, so that i aspire to be an automobile engineer. I want to have my own company that produce cars and car parts. I want my product in demand in my country and also other countries. I have to study and work hard to achieve my dream, also i have to pray well, because my efforts are nothing without prayer.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena : Parhelion/sundogs

Short Fable Story : Rox the Fox