Defining My Role

Defining My Role




Hello everyone! my name is Hafiz Rifanda Yozarno, you can call me Hafiz. I am 18 years old college student from Bandung. I was born on 15th June 2002 in Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia. Now I'm School of Architecture, Planning, and Policy Development, Bandung Institute of Technology. Before that, I went to State Junior High School 2 Bandung and State Senior High School 3 Bandung, the same path as Ridwan Kamil, the governor of West Java Province, who is also a leading architect. I live in Labuan St. number 57, Bandung City. I live there since I was born. I don't have any sibling, I'm the only one child in my family. I live with my father and my mother and also 3 cats of mine.

I don't have a lots of hobbies, my hobbies are only draw some car drawings, make some digital designs, and play computer games. When I have some free time, I usually play some computer games, but I never play computer games if I don't have free time. I also draw some car drawings if I have a free time. I don't like reading and writing. But now, I rarely draw car drawings because I prefer to use my digital editing skill to draw some car drawings in my lovely laptop. I also like photography. Wherever I go, I usually take some photos of objects nearby, especially buildings with my phone. I also like to take some car photos because automotive world is very interesting to me.

In my leisure time, I usually do my homework first, if there is any homework to do. If I don't have homework to do, sometimes I use that time to study, but usually I do my hobby to fill my leisure time. When I was in junior high school, my hobby Is drawing car or motorcycle picture. But from senior high school until now, my hobby is editing and designing car and motorcycle picture with computer (people usually call it digimods/ digital modification). I like editing and designing using computer because it's more precision rather than using hands. I have never won an award from digital modification competition, but my design has been published more than 3 times in Otomotif weekly tabloid, once in Jip monthly magazine, and more than 2 times in GridOto website. I hope i can win a digital modification competition one day.

Now, let's talk about my favorite food and subject. I don't have many favorite food, my only favorite food is fried rice because it's cheap and easy to get everywhere, but it doesn't mean that I don't like the other food. How about my favorite subject? Honestly, I don't have any favorite subject right now, because every subject has their own good and bad side. But, if I had to choose one subject that I like the most, I will choose art. I choose art because  I like to draw and drawing is very interesting and fun, especially realistic drawing.

Like a coin that has two sides, everyone has strength and weakness. If I had to judge myself, my strength is neat and want everything to be done perfectly. Besides that, I think I have good consistency in all of my works everyday. I also can work well with group or team.  I  have weakness, my weakness is sometimes I like to delaying my works and easily get distracted when I working on my tasks.

I had a dream to be an aerospace engineer since I was in elementary school. I like to observe anything with technical component. I like how they look, how they work, and how they are everywhere in daily life. My father introduced me to engineering and technical thing since I was in  elementary school. I like how he asked me to join him whenever he had to repair and maintain his car with a lot of tools on Sunday morning every week. I observed his work seriously. Sometimes he asked me to hold his flashlight while he works on his car, like most of the boy out there. My father is a car guy. He like to modify his car from the biggest part of his car, to the smallest and the most hidden part. That's why I become a car guy right now. He wanted me to be an mechanical engineer because he wanted me to work in engineering world. My mother also wanted me to be an engineer because she have seen potential in me since I was a kid. But fate said otherwise, In February 2020, I suddenly have a strong interest in architectural field. I want to be an architect or planner so bad. So I decided to trying to enroll in School of Architecture, Planning, and Policy Development of ITB. And now, I already become a part of that school.

Right now, my hobby is drawing and designing.  I also like nowadays technology, including architectural technology. Besides that, I like to keep up with the developments and implementations of sustainable technology in everyday life. In the future I want to be paid for my works that are beneficial to the environment since the world is becoming worse and worse overtime. The environment become more dangerous to live in. There are a lot of pollutants everywhere. Buildings were built without careful planning. Society becomes uncomfortable because of it. Because of that, I think the best thing for me is to be a leading architect in the future, especially in sustainable architecture. My biggest future plan is to make a world full of sustainable technology, especially in architecture to keep this world comfortable to live in. To make that even possible, I can take a part by making useful, comfortable, and sustainable buildings for society in the future.

To make that things happen, firstly I have to become architecture student of SAPPK. I have to study very hard to get some good grades to reach that thing. I have to overcome my weakness and upgrade my strength to the next level. I have to active in organizations to develop my socializing and teamwork skill. After that, I have to become leading architect to make works that are recognized by the public. After that, I can make sustainable buildings to make people's life easier and more comfortable. There is still a long way and a lot of obstacles that I have to overcome to reach my final desire in my life. So, what can I do now is try everything as best as possible in my daily life, especially in college life to achieve my next desire, to be a leading architect. So, that is my future projection, I hope I can make those things happen one day for the good of the world.



Image Source: https://miro.medium.com/max/1200/1*78a_bCM82HsnxzBXi717Fw.png


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena : Parhelion/sundogs

Short Fable Story : Rox the Fox

About Me