About Me


All About Me


My name is Hafiz Rifanda Yozarno, you can call me Hafiz. I am 15 years old student from Bandung. I was born on 15th June 2002 in Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia. Now I'm in X MIPA 3 Three Junior High School Bandung. I live in Labuan St. number 57, Bandung City. I live there since i was born. i don't have any sibling, i'm the only one child in my family. I live with my father and my mother.

I don't have a lots of hobbies, my hobbies are only draw some car drawings and play computer games. When i have some free time, i usually play some computer games, but i never play computer games if i don't have free time. I also draw some car drawings if i have a free time. I don't like reading and writing.

I don't have many favourite food, my only favourite food is fried rice because it's cheap and easy to get, but it doesn't mean that i don't like the other food. My favourite subject is art because i like to draw and drawing is very interesting and fun, especially "realistic drawing".

I have a dream to be an aerospace engineer.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena : Parhelion/sundogs

Short Fable Story : Rox the Fox

My Dreams, My Goals, My Future