Be Kind to Others

Be Kind To Others


I want to share my experience, being helped in the bad situation  by someone. That is my cousin's grandmother. When i was an elementary school, me and my mother went to my uncle's house. My father didn't come along with us because he is busy. We went there on school holiday. We were there for 3 days. I was very happy there because my uncle took me to the some interesting places (because he is on holiday too, so he was not very busy), my aunt and my cousin's grandmother cooked me some delicious foods, and my cousin usually played some video games with me if he had free time. 

In the afternoon on the second day there are only me, my mother, my cousin, and my cousin's granmother in the house .When i was playing video game with my cousin, my mother told me that she would go out to her friend's house, i think it's fine because i was playing with my cousin so id don't felt alone. I was very happy to played video game with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin stopped the game and told me that he had to study in his tutor's place. I was very confused, what should i do? my mother went to her friend's house, my cousin went to his tutor's place, and there was only my cousin's grandmother. I was not very close to her on that time. So i decided to watch tv.

It was 5.00 PM, and my mother and my cousin still not home. I was very panic because i was a child on that time. I started to cry a littlle, because i wanted my mother to come home. My cousin's grandmother then told me not to cry, and started a conversation to calmed me down. She also tried to call my mother by phone, but it not succeed. She tried and tried again, but still not succeed. I felt helped a lot.  Finally my mother arrived, i was very happy. My mother said that her handphone's battery was running low. My mother and i thanked a lot to my cousin's grandmother for calmed me down when i strated to cry.

The world is full of kind people, if you cannot find one, be the one of them.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena : Parhelion/sundogs

Short Fable Story : Rox the Fox

My Dreams, My Goals, My Future